About the Process
If you have any questions about the process, click on the button below to email the SoCAL District Licensing representative, Tori Fish:
There are five (5) phases to the licensing process:
1. Request Phase: The Senior Pastor (or other Ministry Leader) requests a license application to be sent to an applicant.
2. Background Phase: The District provides Applicant with a link to complete an pay for an online background check ($59) for any criminal and credit history.
3. Applicant Phase: District provides Applicant with license application. Applicant completes application and submits application fee ($90)
4. Candidate Phase: Candidate completes online polity course and prepares for the licensing interview under the direction of a Coach.
5. Interview Phase: Candidate participates in a licensing interview with an Interview Panel.
Begin the Process
The start of the licensing process with Foursquare is for a lead pastor to request a license application by using the form below. If you are interested in applying for a license through church planting or coming into Foursquare, follow the Church Planting link or email Chon Torres at the SoCAL office.
Licensing questions? Send us an email or call 805-498-1600 ext 7019 to speak with Tori Fish.