The PROBLEM isn’t too little information
The PROBLEM is too little application
This is where a COACHING approach shines bright!
Keith Webb, founder of Creative Results Management and the author of The COACH Model for Christian Leaders, will be our presenter. He will be introducing you to a set of powerful skills that could be a game-changer for you and your ministry.
- You will move from convincing people to releasing people
- Others will take more responsibility and more ownership
- You will become more effective with people one-on-one
- Your stress levels will decrease and you will get more accomplished
- You will see application in people’s lives skyrocket
These coaching skills can help you too, not jus how you do things—but the results you get. This is not a new program for your church or another thing to add to your already busy schedule. It is an approach to doing ministry. It is a way of leading. And, it is not just the basics. This workshop is made for those who are experienced as well as those who are not-so-experienced in ministry.
After this 3-day intensive workshop you will be able to:
- Listen actively so others will feel understood
- Ask powerful questions that initiate a change of thinking
- Generate feedback that avoids defensiveness
- Design action steps that will actually be accomplished
- Follow-up to increase learning and accountability
In addition the workshop will cover:
- Naturally using the COACH Model
- Adopting the mindsets of transformational leaders
- How to integrate coaching skills into your leadership roles
Cost: $275.00 per person (workbook, coaching tools, refreshments and lunch included) Cost does not include travel, lodging and additional meals).
At a glance
Length: 3 Days
Included: Workbook, Coaching Tools, Refreshments and Lunch.
Price: $275 per person
Level: This training is suitable for pastors and leaders.
Location: Antioch Church in Simi Valley (4555 Runway Street • Simi Valley, CA 93063)
ABOUT THE SPEAKER
You can find out more about Keith by checking out his website: keithwebb.com
Marriott hotels is offering our group a special rate, if booked by February 6:
· Courtyard Ventura Simi Valley for 129.00 USD per night
about advancing leaders
At the beginning of each year, SoCAL hosts catalytic events for leaders and their teams. These events are meant to equip leaders for the work of ministry as well as spark conversation and ideas.